Another month has come and gone! We’ve been hard at work bringing you new features that make it easier for you to take action based on your data. With new integrations and in-app assistance, our new May releases help you market to your customers more efficiently.
Top features this month
A redesign of our profile pages so you can move faster
- Finding key information about your customers should be easy, which is why we’re excited to announce the redesign of our profile pages — surfacing core customer details and allowing you to take important actions right on the page. In addition to a more streamlined appearance, new updates include:
- The ability to suppress and unsubscribe profiles
- The ability to add profiles to a list
- An updated activity log with the ability to filter by multiple event types
Redesigned overview report for flow and campaign analytics
- Automations and campaigns generate tons of ROI, which is why it’s important to understand how they’re performing. The redesigned Overview tabs within flow and campaign reporting makes this easier than ever. Learn more about this report in flows, and in campaigns.
Buy with Prime integration
- Our new integration with Buy with Prime allows merchants to ingest and action buyer data from purchases made through Buy with Prime on their DTC site. Merchants can use this customer and order data to send personalized communications to their Buy with Prime shoppers, such as automated abandoned checkout emails. Learn more about how it works.
Introducing the accessibility assistant for signup forms
- Creating ADA-friendly signup forms has never been easier. The accessibility assistant will monitor your signup form for elements that do not meet WCAG standards and log them as Active Alerts. For a list of issues the accessibility assistant checks for, visit the Help Center.
Other notable releases
Speed up your workflow with the redesigned settings page
- We redesigned the settings page to speed up your workflow and save you time when you need to make adjustments to your account. Check out what key changes were made or visit the settings page of your account to explore this release.
The flows deliverability tab is now available
- We took the same great campaign deliverability tab, and made it available for flow messages. Easily analyze your flow message deliverability in one click. Learn more about where to access this report within flows.
New commercetools integration
- Our new pre-built integration with commercetools makes it easy for you to sync your real-time and historical data from the commercetools platform into Klaviyo so you can deliver personalized experiences at scale. Learn more.