Our mission is to make it simple for businesses to provide a unique, 1:1 experience for each customer.
Do great work. Be challenged. Make an impact.
Before starting Klaviyo in 2012, we spent time at Google, Performable (acquired by Hubspot) and Applied Predictive Technologies (acquired by Mastercard) using data to help marketers get smarter at many of the world’s largest companies.
Over the last 3 years, Klaviyo has grown from 2 people to a team of over 100 people in downtown Boston. From fast growing ecommerce stores to some of the world’s largest companies, thousands of companies around the globe send tens of millions of emails every day with Klaviyo.
Klaviyo has built database technology to make 1:1 personalized email easy. For too long companies were stuck blasting everyone with the same email. Not because they think that’s what their customers want, but because they don’t have a choice.
Klaviyo fundamentally changes the game. Our software aggregates everything a business knows about their customers into individual profiles in our customer analytics database. We’ve paired that with an email platform that makes designing beautiful emails easy. Those pieces together, Klaviyo is one unified platform for personalized, 1:1 email that drives results.
- Customer Success EngineerBoston, MA
- Customer Success Operations AnalystBoston, MA
- Customer Success ManagerBoston, MA
- Customer Success SpecialistBoston, MA
- Customer Success Specialist – Video ProducerBoston, MA
- Customer Success Specialist – WriterBoston, MA
- Email Deliverability and Compliance Specialist Boston, MA
- Technical Account ManagerBoston, MA
- Data Science EngineerBoston, MA