March release notes
April 3rd 2023
As we say goodbye to winter in the United States, we’re highlighting new features that help you do some spring cleaning in your Klaviyo account. Our favorites from March are focused on improved reporting with new dashboards, campaign reports, and enhanced email metric granularity.
Top features this month
A new homepage dashboard experience
- We redesigned the homepage dashboard to let you easily see core information about your Klaviyo account. View important alerts, how much revenue Klaviyo activities drive, revenue breakdowns by channel, and more.
View campaign deliverability performance all in one place
- The campaign deliverability tab helps you understand your email performance and centralizes key deliverability metrics in a brand new report available in every sent campaign. Dive into deliverability and check out the details.
Be a deliverability detective with new inbox provider data
- Individual email domains are now mapped to centralized inbox providers, helping you dig deeper when troubleshooting deliverability issues. Read more about this latest release
Other notable releases
A/B testing in recipient’s local timezone is now available
- We’ve expanded the capabilities of A/B testing to include sending tests during the recipient’s local timezone. Check out the Help Center to configure these additional test settings.
New profiles API – GET subscribers
- You can now use the profiles API response body to get further consent data. Learn more about these updates here.
Redesigned channel consent box in profiles
- We’ve made it easier to understand the channel consent for Klaviyo profiles. Read about the updated channel box on profiles and how it provides one record for all consent data.