Your full marketing funnel guide for your home and garden business
Your guide to the home and garden industry
Consumers are now willing to pay more for home furnishings that are unique, long-lasting, and environmentally sustainable. But we won’t sugarcoat it—the home and garden category isn’t for entrepreneurs who want to make a quick buck.
Consumer expectations, supply chain logistics, and high competition are serious challenges for home and garden businesses. The ones that are succeeding are doing it by doubling down on their niche, customizing their products, and using dynamic imagery to entice consumers.
This full marketing funnel guide for home and garden will show you how to use these tactics to stand out in your category, including:
- How home and garden brands build audiences and engage with them
- How home and garden brands move audiences to purchase and follow up post-purchase
- How home and garden brands collect Customer-First Data
- How home and garden brands deliver personalized experiences through behavioral segmentation
- How home and garden brands retain customers and grow lifetime value