Klaviyo Social Media Community Guidelines
Updated: August 17, 2022
Thank you for interacting with Klaviyo, Inc. online social channels. Our content is dedicated to being helpful and inspiring to grow your business. We encourage engagement on our channel and would like to share some simple rules to help everybody get the most from the community.
We expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to remove postings that are:
• Abusive, defamatory, inflammatory, depicting violence, or obscene
• Harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
• Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, age, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual preference or orientation, nationality or political beliefs
• Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
• In violation of any law or regulation
• References to criminal or illegal activity
• Spam or personal promotion
• Commercial solicitations or solicitation of donations
• Otherwise offensive
• Offering health or medical advice
• Viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other computers
• Violating intellectual property rights of others
• Containing proprietary, confidential, sensitive, or nonpublic information
In addition to removing any comments or content that does not adhere to these guidelines or with any other applicable terms and conditions, rules, or laws, we reserve the right to block/remove from those who repeatedly contravene these guidelines from our community. In this case the user would no longer be able to follow our news, comment on and share our posts, or send us messages.
Third Party websites
Klaviyo is not responsible for and does not endorse any third party websites or content that may be linked to from our social channels. We recommend you review the privacy and security practices, and policies of any third party websites that you visit.
Protect personal information
Klaviyo’s online social channels are open to the public. Anything posted to our social networks may be seen and read by everyone. Please do not share your personal information on our social channels including phone numbers, credit card numbers, PINs, social security numbers, passwords etc.
Klaviyo reserves the right to change, remove, or deny access to the content on our social channels and web pages and is not responsible for any consequences you may experience as a result. The information and content we post is believed to be reliable at the time it is published, however we cannot guarantee any information is complete or accurate at all times. Further, since Klaviyo’s social channels are open to public participation, we cannot be responsible for views expressed other than our own.