Digital Millennium Copyright Act; Take Down Notice and Procedures
Updated: July 20, 2020
It is Klaviyo’s policy to respond to notices alleging that any material uploaded by users of the Services or the Software infringes another person’s copyright. If you believe any material accessible on or from the Klaviyo website or the Services infringes your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting the Klaviyo, Inc. copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
- (a) Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- (b) Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- (c) Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) email address.
- (d) A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- (e) A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- (f) A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Our agent for copyright issues relating to the Klaviyo website or Services is:
125 Summer Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02110
For all email submissions please include the subject line: DMCA Takedown Request.
Klaviyo has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, accounts of users of the Services or Software who are deemed to have repeatedly uploaded content that infringes the intellectual property rights of others.