The complete guide to understanding email deliverability
This is about your technology, your reputation, and your options when it comes to landing in the inbox––in the right folder––every single time.
Solving for email deliverability before it becomes an issue:
An email deliverability worst case scenario happens where there is a lack of preparation and proper understanding of how email marketing works, how different inbox providers like Google, Yahoo and Outlook categorize messages, and the importance of customer-first marketing in every single email.
In our email deliverability guide, you’ll learn how to:
- Understand the differences between Delivery and Deliverability
- List different email bounce types and where they’re found in Klaviyo
- Talk about the pros and cons of double opt-in
- Define spam and recall the key laws & regulations that relate to it
- Describe different types of spam traps, problematic addresses, and blacklists
- Understand sending infrastructure and why it is important