Starting a business isn’t easy. Nearly half of businesses that launch don’t make it past five years of being in business. And growing a business is even harder. Eighty-two percent of businesses that don’t make it shut down because of cash flow problems.
Taking a business from $0 to $10,000 in revenue is difficult and taking that business from $10,000 to $100,000 in revenue contains a whole new set of challenges. If your business has been able to stand the test of time, then you’ve been able to successfully overcome these common hurdles. And with every hurdle cleared and milestone passed comes a great story.
Stories we want to help you tell.
We’re excited to launch the Owned Growth Story program today. This program is designed to help you tell the story of how you leveraged your digital channels and owned your brand’s growth. For sharing your story, you’ll have the chance to win a $5,000 investment in your company, plus an all-expenses paid trip to Klaviyo:BOS this September.
For sharing your story, you’ll have the chance to win a $5,000 investment in your company, plus an all-expenses paid trip to Klaviyo:BOS this September—no strings attached.
Here are the details:
- Fill out this short entry form by August 12, 2019.
- By August 15th, Klaviyo will select five finalists based on the criteria outlined in the program’s official rules and regulations.
- Each of the five finalists will win an all-expenses paid trip to attend Klaviyo:BOS September 24-25, 2019 in Boston, MA.
- By September 9th, each of the five finalists will record a 60-second video that will be professionally filmed and produced, paid for by Klaviyo. (No need to worry about the content just yet, we’ll help you along the way. If you’re selected, we’ll share more details.)
- On September 20th, the five finalist videos will be posted on the Owned Growth Stories website. At this point, voting will open and all finalists will be encouraged to promote your video to your brand’s followers to get as many votes as possible.
- On October 20th, we’ll announce the winner!
Every growth story is a story worth sharing. Whether you’ve just launched your business or you’ve been around for 10+ years, we want to hear how you owned your brand’s growth.
Share your brand’s growth story today for a chance to win!Back to Blog Home