How to use Ecommerce Email Marketing to Grow your Sales by 25%
Andrew Youderian just posted an interview we did with him on his excellent Ecommerce Fuel where we discuss how many Ecommerce email marketing can drive a major sales benefit for stores.
Too many Ecommerce businesses think about email marketing primarily as newsletters but there’s a ton of low hanging fruit that any store can grab with less effort. A few of the emails that every store should consider sending:
- Post-purchase Follow-ups if a customer hasn’t come back in the next six months
- Personal Thank You’s to VIP customers
- Newsletter Only Special Offers to customers on the newsletter list who’ve never bought
- Abandoned Cart emails to bring back customers who start checking out but don’t finish
- First Time Buyer welcome emails
These emails can be largely automated, and each one can drive several percentage points of revenue gain – easily adding up to 25+% of total sales improvement!
I highly recommend you check out the interview.